Graphic Balloon

Graphic Design Help Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:15 pm

The Quiet Type
View user profile
GB Coins : 10
Level : Hobbyist
Behaves well.
Posts : 10
Likes : 0
Hello guys,
my sister decided to do a summer project for school and she has difficulties deciding how to do it. She wants to analyse heat stability for different types of glass. While I'm pretty good at science, my area of expertise isn't exactly thermophysics. I'm fairly sure that dilatometers are the right choice to conduct this type of experiment, but I'm not very sure which dilatometer exactly is best suited... Does someone know?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum