View previous topicGo downView next topic
Game Master
Game Master
GB Coins : 9002
Behaves well.
View user profile

Friday Tip Announcement - Flying Gibi game (Beta)

on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:37 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Here's the beta version of our game, 'Gibi flying'.

Control:
W, A, S, D - movement
1, 2 - powers
mouse

Currently: 3 levels

Report bugs. Each reported bug means 50 GB Coins.

Share your final score and you'll get 150GB Coins and a mini monster among your awards!

Have fun!
Graphician
Graphician
GB Coins : 4632
Level : Hobbyist
Program : PSP x8
Behaves well.
View user profile

Friday Tip Re: Announcement - Flying Gibi game (Beta)

on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:06 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Technician
Technician
GB Coins : 2142
Level : Amateur
Program : Photoshop CS5
Behaves well.
View user profile

on Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:08 pm
Spoiler:

1410, That was so fun

The Quiet Type
GB Coins : 727
Behaves well.
View user profile

on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:30 pm
Nice game!

First bug: No cool down after dying - if you die and respawn you could potentially lose all your lives very fast, there needs to be an invisible time after spawn.

Second bug: If you go too high you die - there should just be a limit to how high you can go to avoid that.

Third bug: Game starts automatically - there needs to be a play button to start the game rather than start it when page loads because if I view latest post and scroll up, depending on how long I take the game could already be over or I could have lost lives before even getting a chance to play.

Fourth bug: Negative score - not sure if this was intended but you can get a negative score.

Fifth bug: No option to play again - after I lose there is no option to play again and I have to refresh the page over and over, it would be great if there was a button to restart.

Sixth bug: If you go off screen to the left you never die.

Seventh bug: At one point in the third map I was not able to move upwards (I think I was slightly hit but I kept moving).

Suggestion: The Balloon if very big making the game way too hard later on as there isn't enough space. It would be easier if Gibi would shoot to protect itself better. Also, when traveling to the next map, sometimes an enemy will pop up out of no where. A better thing you could implement instead would be touching an end point (like a flag on a cloud, or something else) that's not where the enemies spawn and you could increase the map size plus decrease the size of the balloon and enemies so that the flag isn't to easy to get.

My score:

Montana
GB master

Montana GB master
GB Coins : 8242
Program : Photoshop
Behaves well.
View user profilehttp://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:27 am
Very clever i will play when i get my laptop fixed cant now from ipad
Admin
Admin
GB Coins : 2040
Behaves well.
View user profilehttp://www.graphicballoon.com

on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:17 pm
10spetter10, Enigma, Mimóza got an award  and 150 GB Coins. 

Enigma got 7x50 GB Coins for the detailed bug report an also 50 GB Coins for the suggestion. Smile

Thank you, will forward the list to Scure and an update version is coming soon! 
Active User
GB Coins : 1269
Program : It varies
Behaves well.
View user profilehttp://winxforevermagic.crazy4us.com/

on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:12 pm
Well here are some ideas to make the game better.
Add a play button so that we do not have to keep refreshing the page cause that can get annoying sometimes.
I also do not get the negative number part but I guess that is okay. I am just wanting the play button and the replay button so that it don't start automatically until you are ready to play and then ready to retry the game. There could also be a pause option where you hit the letter 'p' on your keyboard so it will pause and you can return whenever you wish to do so.

I love the game. It is great. I forgot to screenshot mine but it said I got an1302
The second level was tricky. The monsters were going really fast, and the balloon goes really slow. Maybe if it is possible, try to make the balloon go a little bit faster so you will have time to dodge the object but they are just a suggestion you don't need to add them but these things could be helpful and I agree fully with Enigma  on  some of his reports too. Smile 

Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum