Logo
Graphic Balloon

Graphic Design Help Forum


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Are you a boy or a girl? :D

67% 67% [ 6 ]
33% 33% [ 3 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Mimóza
#1

on Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:01 am

Graphician
Graphician
avatar
View user profile
GB Coins : 4632
Level : Hobbyist
Program : PSP x8
Behaves well.
Posts : 780
Likes : 202
I'm just curious. Very Happy 

Guest
#2

on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:37 am

Guest
avatar
Guest
avatar
Why? It's pretty obvious, isn't it? Razz

Guest
#3

on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:58 am

Guest
avatar
Guest
avatar
My profile is Earth, and only man cares for the world. [TRIGGERING] Twisted Evil

jk lol!

skouliki
#4

on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:02 am

Montana
GB master

Montana GB master
avatar
View user profile http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com
GB Coins : 8242
Level : Hobbyist
Program : Photoshop
Behaves well.
Posts : 895
Likes : 316
girls rules

Guest
#5

on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:02 am

Guest
avatar
Guest
avatar
Terran wrote:My profile is Earth, and only man cares for the world. [TRIGGERING] Twisted Evil

jk lol!

Wake up! This isn't the '80s, caveman. Because you made such a mess of this rock we were putting man on the moon, man in space and other deep space objects will soon follow in an effort to get rid of men. You're all just like little crybabies. You've had your change @ Earth v1, pushed it too far and it got destroyed. Men..., ha! Now we are taking over Twisted Evil Earth v2, women to the rescue! lol!

Guest
#6

on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:52 am

Guest
avatar
Guest
avatar
SamanthaMelissaS wrote:Wake up! This isn't the '80s, caveman. Because you made such a mess of this rock we were putting man on the moon, man in space and other deep space objects will soon follow in an effort to get rid of men. You're all just like little crybabies. You've had your change @ Earth v1, pushed it too far and it got destroyed. Men..., ha! Now we are taking over Twisted Evil Earth v2, women to the rescue! lol!

lol this made me laugh lol! You have a boyfriend? bounce

that escalated quickly xD

Guest
#7

on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:00 am

Guest
avatar
Guest
avatar
Terran wrote:
SamanthaMelissaS wrote:Wake up! This isn't the '80s, caveman. Because you made such a mess of this rock we were putting man on the moon, man in space and other deep space objects will soon follow in an effort to get rid of men. You're all just like little crybabies. You've had your change @ Earth v1, pushed it too far and it got destroyed. Men..., ha! Now we are taking over Twisted Evil Earth v2, women to the rescue! lol!

lol this made me laugh lol! You have a boyfriend? bounce

that escalated quickly xD

I'm a happily married woman with 3 kids.

Guest
#8

on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:03 am

Guest
avatar
Guest
avatar
SamanthaMelissaS wrote:I'm a happily married woman with 3 kids.

Ooops! Sorry. Glad you're happy, because you won't if I'm the husband. Laughing

Guest
#9

on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:05 am

Guest
avatar
Guest
avatar
Terran wrote:
SamanthaMelissaS wrote:I'm a happily married woman with 3 kids.

Ooops! Sorry. Glad you're happy, because you won't if I'm the husband. Laughing

This isn't a dating site, Terran.

Guest
#10

on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:10 am

Guest
avatar
Guest
avatar
SamanthaMelissaS wrote:This isn't a dating site, Terran.

Embarassed that was supposed to be a joke but... that doesn't make the women still superior!  Twisted Evil  lol!

Guest
#11

on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:24 am

Guest
avatar
Guest
avatar
Terran wrote:
SamanthaMelissaS wrote:This isn't a dating site, Terran.

Embarassed that was supposed to be a joke but... that doesn't make the women still superior!  Twisted Evil  lol!

I really feel sorry for the gf you'll never have.

Guest
#12

on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:37 am

Guest
avatar
Guest
avatar
SamanthaMelissaS wrote:I really feel sorry for the gf you'll never have.

Sad Well, I'm 'sorry' if I offended you. All I said above is a joke, except for the sorry part. I think what triggered you is the "Glad you're happy, because you won't if I'm the husband. " part, I think too that you misread it. It is a actually an insult to myself: if I were your husband, you will not be happy.

Let's make this a happy community, I don't want to be an enemy of anyone cheers

Guest
#13

on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Guest
avatar
Guest
avatar
Keep dreaming!

Ange Tuteur
#14

on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:35 pm

The Quiet Type
avatar
View user profile http://fmdesign.forumotion.com/
GB Coins : 353
Level : Hobbyist
Program : Fireworks CS4
Behaves well.
Posts : 44
Likes : 33
It's a secret.




I'm from Mars. Razz

Tsunami
#15

on Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:07 pm

The Quiet Type
avatar
View user profile
GB Coins : 124
Level : Hobbyist
Program : gimp
Behaves well.
Posts : 42
Likes : 11
o.o

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum