View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Abbiegalie

on Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:23 pm

The Quiet Type
View user profile
GB Coins : 17
Behaves well.
Hey everyone!

First of all, this website is amaziiiinggg!! Its designed so professionally and the smooth graphics and color scheme is great! I can't wait to learn how to make my forum like this and especially with changing the emoticons, I   them!  

Okay so, now, to introduce myself....

I am Abigail, 15 years old, and from Texas. I love to be creative   , I've been doing art since like 4 years old. I use GIMP, Canva, pic monkey, sumopaint, inkscape, and paint.net.

But I am still mostly a beginner in graphic design, because I don't have much experience with doing art online. I actually just joined forumotion about two days ago.

And a random thing about me is that love Star Wars and like sci-fi and fantasy.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post!

Have a great rest of your morning or afternoon...depending on where you live.

Abbiegalie

on Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:25 pm

The Quiet Type
View user profile
Behaves well.
I actually like my profile pic, I don't think I am gonna change it XD.

skouliki

on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:22 pm

Montana
GB master

Montana GB master
View user profile http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com
GB Coins : 8242
Level : Hobbyist
Program : Photoshop
Behaves well.
welcome !! ..

Mimóza

on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:21 pm

Graphician
Graphician
View user profile
GB Coins : 4632
Program : PSP x8
Behaves well.
Hello @Abbiegalie,
Welcome to the forum! Thank you for your kind words. Smile
Here is the tutorial for the emoticons: http://help.forumotion.com/t144004-add-twitter-emoji-to-the-editor

Glad you like the default avatar. However, it might be a good idea to use a personal avatar, so we will not confuse you with someone else. Smile

Have you seen the new Star Wars movie? Do you recommend it? I read so many negative critics I haven't watched it yet. 

Hope to see you around! Smile

Abbiegalie

on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:34 pm

The Quiet Type
View user profile
Behaves well.
@Mimóza wrote:Hello @Abbiegalie,
Welcome to the forum! Thank you for your kind words. Smile
Here is the tutorial for the emoticons: http://help.forumotion.com/t144004-add-twitter-emoji-to-the-editor

Glad you like the default avatar. However, it might be a good idea to use a personal avatar, so we will not confuse you with someone else. Smile

Have you seen the new Star Wars movie? Do you recommend it? I read so many negative critics I haven't watched it yet. 

Hope to see you around! Smile

~ Thank you for the link Smile!

Haha, that's a good point, I guess I will make my own avatar.

I did see the Force Awakens. I do not recommend seeing it, Kylo Ren in my opinion, is not a strong enough antagonist. I don't understand his obsession with Darth Vader. And yeah, personally I am not a fan of Disney's Star Wars. I could go on about this all day. But, I was a fan of the story line in the Expanded Universe, which, Disney when it bought Star Wars made non-canon. So now, I mainly keep up with the Expanded Universe, I still haven't read every book and comic, so that should keep me busy for a while, even though there will be no more new additions. I'm trying to collect every Star Wars books and comic there is

However, I'd would recommend you watch the Clone Wars series, that came on Cartoon Network- I got into star wars that way, and read the stories (I've never red a bad star wars book before they are always filled with action and written brilliantly).

So that was my short ramble.
See you around too Smile. Btw your profile pic is really awesome, I love the coloring and shading.

Mimóza

on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Graphician
Graphician
View user profile
GB Coins : 4632
Program : PSP x8
Behaves well.
Thank you for the detailed answer. Very Happy I won't watch it in the near future then. I'll find some time for the series you recommended, tho. Smile

My avatar was drawn by Katerina Arrington. She is simply amazing, check out her works: http://www.katerinaarrington.com/ Smile

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum